5 days per week; M - F, from 12- 4pm, $13 hour & potentially increasing for exceptional performance
• Unique opportunity to experience a science-based atmosphere in a small but fast-paced organization promoting women's health and research. Read comments from former staffers
• You will gain valuable business experience learning how to run an office. Interns will work directly with Dr. Cutler on many assignments, and independently or with other staff in comfortable country atmosphere.
• Internship is ideal for science-focused student with excellent research and writing skills and computer fluency.
• Assisting with office routine, processing orders of cosmetics and books placed via phone or Internet, clerical work, and customer service.
• Assisting Dr. Cutler with research and scientific analysis of women's health issues.
• We will train you on modern, efficient system with our manual of checklist procedures. Communicating with scholars, customers, and reporters who call is a minor time consumer, but an intelligent phone persona is an asset in a candidate.
• High accuracy in daily computer data entry
• Experience with Apple Computers, Microsoft Office, and Filemaker a definite asset.
• At least one year's experience in office work or excellent grades academically with good touch-typing skills.
• Non-smoker, punctual, reliable, good academic background, excellent communication skills, excellent computer skills, attention to detail, good character references, a genuine interest in women's health, professional demeanor and verbal skills,
Candidates should have a degree from a 4-year college OR be actively enrolled full time in college, preferably a sophomore or junior as we are seeking a full commitment for the summer (graduating seniors seeking full-time jobs may be unable to fulfill summer requirement).
• Sense of humor is desirable. Must enjoy dogs as we have one on site
• Car required to get here, and take mail to our Chester Springs PO
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE start an inquiry
Those with successful submissions will then be contacted. We will request from potential candiates your cover letter, resume, educational history, graduation degree(s), Institutions, and GPA